Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon, is a multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence in Seattle, Washington. It has been called one of the Big Four or “Four Horsemen” of technology along with Apple, Alphabet, and Facebook due to its market capitalization, disruptive innovation, brand equity, and hyper-competitive application process.
It is the largest e-commerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon.com was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, and started as an online bookstore but later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also owns a publishing arm, Amazon Publishing, a film and television studio, Amazon Studios, produces consumer electronics lines including Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo devices, and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS) through its AWS subsidiary. Amazon also sells certain low-end products under its in-house brand AmazonBasics.
Showing all 2 results
- Easy to use
- Alexa voice assistant
- You're forced to download all apps from Amazon's own store
- Lock screen ads
- The design is very pleasing.
- Alexa can now show things instead of me asking things all the time.
- Easy to use video / voice / text communication.
- You can't use video/ voice/text communication with Alexa unless people use the same software on their phones or own an echo device themselves.