Amazon has decided to start offering their new Amazon Echo Dot in a bundle with the Xbox One S and Xbox one X. The $49 Amazon Echo Dot is bundled with the game console for free. This is likely because of the new updated Alexa voice assistant that can now control even your Xbox One.
If you already own an Amazon Echo device and just want to pair it with your Xbox, here’s how to use Alexa with your Xbox:
- Sign into the Xbox you want to control.
- Click here, sign in with your Amazon Account, and click Enable.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account to link the skill.
- Let Alexa discover your console, then follow the instructions to pair your console with Alexa.
After that, you can simply give Alexa a command like “Alexa, turn on Xbox” or “Alexa, tell Xbox to launch Fortnite” to turn on your Xbox One and to start playing.
Amazon Echo Dot is set to release on October 18th. Some users might get it early because of where they are located. Amazon has commented to one new source that receiving other Echo Dot and Xbox One bundle will “vary based on customer location and their proximity to the inventory“. What this means is that most users will probably get their Xbox One and the Echo Dot in two separate boxes.
Xbox One X 1TB Console - NBA 2K19 Bundle + Echo Dot (3rd Gen) Charcoal
$499.99 in stock
- Bundle includes: Xbox One X console, wireless controller, full-game download of NBA 2K19, 1-month Xbox Game Pass trial, and 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial , Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
- Limited time offer. While supplies last.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.